Here are a couple of pointers to make shopping on funkanatomy.com a little easier for you!
Go through these topics and you will understand more about how orders are processed! If you still have questions, do not hesitate to contact me!
HOW DO I BUY THESE AMAZING EARRINGS?
1. Go to Buy
2. Select the earrings you want to purchase by clicking “Add to Cart”. If the empty shopping cart is now fully hot pink and SMILING, it means you have stuff in your cart!
3. When you are done shopping, scroll over the happy shopping cart and click on “Checkout now”
4. You will be taken to a page called “Your Shop Cart”. Select the options which apply to you. (Silver hooks – Rs. 40 a pair, Shipping outside NCR) and fill in your details.
5. When you Click on “Confirm”, an order will be generated with the items in your cart and the information you just filled in. You will see a summary of the order when the page loads.
6. Click on the “Checkout” button at the bottom to pay online. You will be taken to a SECURE PAGE where you can fill in your credit/debit card/ internet banking/mobile banking details. Be very careful here as any mistake will lead to your transaction being declined and that will lead to two sad people :( – me and you.
Once your transaction goes through with your bank, you will be redirected back to www.funkanatomy.com :) – to SHOP MORE or to read my blog!
Earring Length & Weight
Weight and size meters – what are they? WHAT ARE THEY!?!?!
The Weight and Size meters are the little filled out/unfilled circles on each earring page. These are actually vague estimations of how heavy or light the earrings are and how big or small they are. We must warn you though that these are rough estimations. Startin from .5 (half a circle) which is the lightest/smallest possible to 5 (all five circles coloured in) which of course are the heaviest/longest/largest earrings.
+ Length meter:
The earrings are roughly around the size as the meter says. a half filled circle would mean the earring is 1/2cm long. Two full circles would mean that the earrings is roughly 2.5 cms. Five coloured circles would obviously mean they are the largest of the bunch and could be anywhere between 5-6cms long. They rarely if at all go beyond that measurement. In many pictures, I have tried to take a picture with the earings resting against my fingers to give you a rough idea of how big/small they are. LOOK OUT for these pictures! Sometimes, I may have pictures of people (i.e. me and others who have bought the same pair) up for you to get a rough idea of the earring’s size.
+ Weight meter:
This one is slightly more tricky to explain, so I’ll keep it simple -
.5 – lightest – super light!
1 -1.5 – light
1.5 – 2.5 – Kind of light
2.5- 3 – not so light
3 – 3.5 – not so heavy
3.5 – 4.5 – Kind of heavy
4.5 – 5 – Heavy
Please don’t kill me for my vagueness, but it’s really the best i could do!
Quantities in Orders
Our customers are allowed to buy only one earring of a particular design. This is to ensure that other people have a chance at buying the same design as I do not make more that a few of the same design. PLUS, I have decided to prevent people from buying their daughters two of the same kind of earring (I have an older sister and my mom used to do that ALL THE TIME!) Everyone is unique! Why should they have the same earrings .. right? :D
Orders received up till Sunday 6 pm every week are sent out the next day, that is, Monday and should reach you within a week. Any order placed AFTER 6 pm on Sunday will be processed in the next batch of orders.
We currently provide internet banking for all banks and the following debit and credit cards:
+ Credit Cards:
Diners Club Card
Mastercard: Coming soon.
+ Debit Cards:
Any Bank Master/Visa Debit Card (VbV – Verifed)
Canara Bank Debit Card (ATM pin)
Citibank Debit Card (IPIN)
Punjab National Bank Debit Card (ATM pin)
Indian Overseas Bank Debit Card (ATM pin)
State Bank of India Debit Card (ATM pin)
Union Bank of India Debit Card (ATM pin)
+ Cash Cards:
Itz Card / noQ 24×7
+ Mobile Payments
State Bank of India/Paymate
Transaction Security and Confirmation
To help with the payment transactions, we are working in collaboration with CCAvenue Pvt. Ltd. When you decide to pay for the items in the happy shopping cart, you will be taken to another page – provided by CC Avenue India. The page on which the transactions take place are secured and you needn’t worry about your credit/Debit card details being leaked. Your safety and security online are important to us.
+ Successful Transactions
Once your transaction is successfully processed, you will get a confirmation mail from CCAvenue in your inbox. And your order will be scheduled for shipping soon! Till then, celebrate this success by ordering a few more pairs of earrings ;)
+ What happens if my transaction gets declined?!
Well the first thing that happens is I get a frown on my face :(
Unless you have actually cancelled your transaction after checkout, there are a few possible reasons for transactions to get declined, such as
1. The bank’s server timed out – due to any delays in data communication between the bank’s server and your computer, the authentication process can fail
2. A weak internet connection – there was a loss of information that you put in
3. There was a mistake in the account / card information used or the bank’s authentication server was down
Even if your transaction gets declined, we save your order details with us (not forever though :P ).
If you’d like to re-try the transaction process for your current order, mail email@example.com asap with the subject “Reprocess my order” and we’ll mail back the instructions.
If you think your transaction actually went through, then check your account statement for any debit transaction in the name of CCAvenue.com for the same amount and date. Mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you find that the transaction was successful! We will take up the matter with your bank and ship your Funkalicious order really soon!
Offline Modes of Payment: Direct bank transfers
Looks like Indian banks are not ready for online transactions! We have set up a direct bank to bank transfer mode of payment! HOW does this work you say? There are two ways.
Once you add earrings to your cart, go to your shop cart fill in all your information and press “checkout”. On the next page, you will have an order ID and a summary of your entire order. If you want to go in for a direct transfer, mail me mentioning your order ID. If it’s possible, use the same email ID filled on form to email me!
Once I get your mail, I will reserve the earrings for you for a period of 8 days and mail you instructions on how to transfer funds to Funkanatomy through National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT). The same are given below
1. If you have a net banking account with your bank, log into it and through the transfers section, make a NEFT – National Electronic Fund Transfer. The details you need, are given below! Let me know AS SOON as you complete the transaction so that I can ready your package and send it off the following Monday!
2. If you don’t have a net banking account, GET ONE! (coz it makes online shopping so much easier!) OR… Go to your bank branch within those 8 days and fill out the form for a fund transfer (NEFT). Use the following details to fill out that form! And email me as soon as you get access to the internet! :D
Bank name – Bank of Baroda
Bank branch – Chanakyapuri Branch
Account name – Funkanatomy
Account number – 00940200000497
Account type – Current Account
Bank IFSC code – BARB0CHANAK (that’s a Zero in the middle! not a lower case ‘o’ :) )
You’re STILL READING THIS?!?!? What’re you waiting for? Go. Buy stuff. :)